PRIVACY NOTICE FOR SERVICE USERS
This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by Techminder Limited.
Techminder Limited of Beech House, 23 Ladies Lane, Hindley, Wigan WN2 2QA is the Data Controller.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), now part of the Data Protection Act 2018.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
In order to provide the services we offer, we need to collect, hold and process certain information on establishments and some key individuals within.
The information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below:
Information collected and processed :
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Job Title.
- Your work telephone number and/or internal extension number.
- Occasionally, you may choose to provide personal contact numbers.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION
1. Client Relation Management
2. Quoting & Ordering
3. Service Provisions
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR DATA
We may hold, store and process some of your data in the following ways:
- On our own internal system which is stored on a secured, password protected database with Multi factor Authentication.
- On our chosen CRM system which is cloud hosted securely with Multi factor Authentication and fully GDPR compliant in UK datacentres
- On Microsoft’ cloud platform, Azure, in UK data centres that are fully compliant along with Multi factor Authentication.
We will never sell your personal data to 3rd parties. Any interactions where we require to pass data on to 3rd parties (e.g to process an order), explicit consent on a case by case basis will be sought by Techminder Limited and you, the data subject.
REVIEW, CORRECT OR REMOVE YOUR DATA
You have the following data protection rights:
- You can request access, correction, updates or deletion of your personal information.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.